Issue 21 is the first WATP Magazine of season 2017/18.
Fresh from a summer vacation, the WATP Magazine team is revitalised and ready to bring you yet another outstanding issue.
Here’s a sneak peek of some of the content below:
- Kevin Thomson, Hugh Burns and Tom Miller columns
- David Edgar discusses Dave King’s summer efforts
- Andy McKellar reviews Rangers Retail
- Iain Leiper looks at Scotland through the looking glass
- Gersnet writer ’26th of Foot’ tells a tale of ‘Two Walter Mitty’s’
- Colin Armstrong alludes to the Pot calling Kettle black, and recalls the 1982 opener
- Garry Burns details the Barrie McKay departure
- @Bluebelle suggests football has a Universal Language
- Ewan McQueen reviews the pre-season
- John McIntosh analyses the new signings
- Jordan Campbell ‘develops the team spine’
- Paul Smith of WWTC Podcast looks back to his first Ibrox game
- Club 1872 update us on the recent large uptake of membership
- Rangers Charity Foundation and Rangers Youth Development Company updates
- The Founders Trail review a special event in Penarth
- Gary Havlin acknowledges Archibald Leitch’s work
- Brent MacFarlane outlines why he has ‘hope’
- Russell McFadyen looks back at Rangers this month
- Jeff Holmes remembers the 1992 Marseille games
Don’t miss out – buy your copy here!